Eight years in the making, the work of painstakung scholarship and research, containing thousands of entries and cross-references...
Futurist, journalist, bestselling author, world-maker Frank Herbert's magnificent future history, The Dune Chronicles, has proven itself the most popular and enduring work of speculative fiction of our age—not only for the grandeur of its epic sweep, but for the complexity and intricacy of its world. Now, for the first time, Dune is revealed in panoramic detail—the people, the desert planet, the ecology, the history, the entire universe of the visionary masterpiece!
- The legendary history of Paul Atreides, the Kwisatz Haderach
- Salusa Secundus: The prison planet
- Fremen Desert survival techniques
- Duncan Idaho (10158-10191): Swordmaster of the Ginaz
- A complete guide to the heraldry of the major house of Harkonnen
- "How Muad'Dib got his name": a folktale from the Oral history
- The Dune tarot; or the Golden Path
- The assassin's handbook: a complete guide to professional Chaumurky